How To Start Your Business Online Without Money
Stop stressing about the funds when starting a business online without money
Many people with an entrepreneurial mindset and with fantastic business ideas put their projects on hold due to lack of capital and a conviction that business online without money is an impossible mission.
Even if an online business start-up requires less capital than old traditional offline business adventures, the basics for success without funds remain the same.
You need a serious idea linked together with a plan of execution from the very beginning. If your great idea with a plan well thought out from the beginning, the money issue won’t stop the project. Yes, there will be long working days without sleep. Yes, you will be frustrated several times, and yes, and you will fail over and over again. But if your passion is strong enough, nothing can stop you.
The following advice can be useful to avoid mistakes that are quite common:
- Don’t make the money issue to an obstacle – In the old offline business world, you needed an important amount of money to get started, register the business entity, install an office or shop, warehouse, inventory, personal and a lot of other nitty gritty stuff to get started. In today’s online world the conditions are completely different. With your computer, Internet connection and a small amount of money (less than $100) you can be up and running the same day. Important though when commencing a business online without money or very limited funds, is to be resourceful from the very beginning. Immediately when starting surfing around full of enthusiasm to be an online business entrepreneur, you will be bombarded of unlimited online offers, online entrepreneurs trying to sell their products or services. It’s easy to fall into the trap and start spending money in the search for the ultimate “get-rich-quick” software or program. Stick to your plan and do not deviate from it.
- Pic a topic – To start a business online without money is very much about choosing the right topic or idea your business will be built on. It doesn’t have to be something revolutionary. One of the best strategies I’ve heard about to pick the right topic is to write down 5 passions, 5 fears, and 5 problems. Write what you are passionate about, your fears and the problems. From there your narrow it down, and from 15 ideas for sure you will find something you can hang up your business idea around. Maybe you’ll find a good idea out of your 15 topics, or maybe you mix a passion with a fear and a problem, and you’ll find something. When you find something that sounds good to you, fine-tune, make changes, put a name on it, build a plan around it, move forward and launch it.
- Buy your domain – To go online you need to have to host a domain. For a couple of dollars per year, you can get your domain registered and hosted. Think of the domain name. It has to be easy to write and remember. It has to be easy for your audience to remember and recognize, and it has to be congruent for the future development of your business. Do not complicate the domain too much. After all, it’s all about go alive as soon a possible, as your website or blog will be your store or shop to the world and your potential customers.
- Install Word Press – with your domain hosted you’ll need to create your website or blog. There are various software suppliers to choose among but in my opinion, Word Press is the best one, and you can even get themes for free. With a tutorial from Word Press, you can build your site by yourself. If you have money to invest you can outsource the whole construction job to Fiverr, Freelancer or similar providers.
- The advantage of affiliate marketing – Building a business online without money or almost without any funds is a real possibility in today’s online environment and has given the opportunity to plenty of people to make their dreams come true. However, with a domain and a website you need a product or service to sell. You’ll also need knowledge about how to manage the marketing properly throughout the huge list of potential customers you’ll get in touch with to offer your product. The shortcut to all this is called affiliate marketing. As an affiliate, you can promote a product that already exist, and you’ll earn a commission for your sales. The next level of affiliate marketing is to get all in a box, and then I mean ALL. The training, the platform to build your website, the platform to build your list of potential customers, the product and even people selling the product for you. The best way to get started with a business online without money or at least very limited funds is to become an affiliate marketer. You can concentrate all your efforts on your business and don’t need to struggle around with any technical stuff.
Nothing is for free in any business adventure. However, the affiliate marketing gives you the opportunity to get access to a system and a platform that had an investment cost to create it, that you probably wouldn’t be able to afford. With an initial investment that is possible for any person, we are talking about less then hundred dollars, your own business can get started today RIGHT NOW.
Want to stay updated on new posts just like this one?
Sign up below!
As a bonus you’ll also get instant access to the Six Figure Mentors 7-days video series for FREE when you sign up.
Jan Nilsson – How To Start Your Business Online Without Money <== Go to the top of page