To start your life over again will not cause you hassles if you’re using the right tools
Did you read the first part of this article about how to start your life over again, published five days ago? We made a straightforward analysis of the most common reason to why things change in life.
If you missed the first part, please read it before continuing with this second part of the article.
To recognize what can be the reason behind something will always make it easier to assimilate the tools and methods to solve problems.
After Deciding To Start Your Life Over Again, Where To Start?
Whatever your path will be to start your life over again, the first and indispensable step to take is to get rid of all negativity. Take a look at all people surrounding you, and you’ll find that we as humans are experts in spreading negative messages, without any attempt to turn people down or demotivate people to whom we have a relationship.
Sometimes it can even be challenging to discover the negativism floating around. There are methods you can use to spot those negative people.
- Erase negativity – “Is that possible?” – “Can you really do that?” – “At your age?” – “Are you not afraid to fail?” These phrases are just a few examples of expressions with a negative touch and can harm your intention tremendously as we all are vulnerable before taking an important decision.
When you hear those negative words, and be sure you will, most probably the person who delivers the message isn’t strong enough to take up the challenge from which you are just a few steps away.
Make it a habit to always convert “No, I can’t” into “Yes, I can.”
- Be grateful – Whatever hits you in life forcing you to start your life over again, there are always things, happenings and people giving you a reason to be thankful. Maybe you have beautiful grandchildren lighting up your life; perhaps you are living in a place that should make other people jealous. Think daily about what makes you happy, be grateful and use it to give your daily dose of positive energy.
Remember that your good friends and great family are unique gifts, and love will help see you through hard times.
Passion Will Help You To Start Your Life Over Again
Find out where you are lucky and you will create a sense of optimism that will spread into all other areas of your life.
- Discover your passion – A lot of people have not yet found their passion, and it can be for many different reasons. We all came to this earth for a reason, and it would really be a pity if you have to leave without discovering and practice the pure passion of your life.
Maybe you lost your job after many years doing something that you didn’t like to do anyway. Let’s say that you love running (as I do), but your age, physical condition or whatever other reason that pops up, will not make it possible to make a living of your running as the African professional runners.
But maybe you can get a job in a sport shop advising other runners what shoes to use, and you’ll be doing something you are passionate to do. Or maybe you start up your own online business as a running coach.
Your imagination is the limit of what you can do out of your passion.
When you feel that your day has a purpose and that you like what you do, that’s the point when your passion gets the place it deserves in your life.
Find out what is one thing you can do right now that will have the most positive impact. In the same manner, what can you stop doing right now that has the most negative impact?
Make it happen!
Start Your Life Over Again By Planning
- Make a plan – It has been said so many times, on so many different occasions and forums, but it has to be underlined again. A plan is a roadmap towards your goal and to successfully start over again. The plan will be your daily guideline of how to achieve your goal. See my blog post of the 3rd of May, 2017. There you can read about the construction of a good and realistic plan according to your available time is revealed in detail.
During this fascinating journey towards a new lifestyle, there will be many roadblocks and failures that will be standard ingredients. Your plan will help you to get up on the road again.
To Start Your Life Over Again At Your Pace
- Step by step – Taking action is the vital key to achieving any goal. If your goal is something significant, it will not be a dream that comes to you. You will have to go out and get it. It takes hard work.
But always remember, if you start you are already taking the first, important and critical step: getting started.
A successful continuation requires things to execute step by step. Stick to the plan and do not get overwhelmed. With consistency, moving one step at a time will cause you to live and achieve the life of your dream.
- Reward yourself – The journey that will take you to your goal will include plenty of failures, frustrations, roadblocks as well as achievements. Often you will focus on how to avoid the negative moments, so you forget the accomplishments along the road. Take as a rule to always celebrate any achievement, no matter if a big a small victory.
Or, as Tony Robbins says:
Implementing your own reward procedure for any achievement, you’ll find out that the number of victories will be higher than failures and other adverse happenings along the road.
Rewards will be the most crucial part to get a “never-give-up” attitude in your attempt to start your life over again.
To Start Your Life Over Again You Need To Start NOW!
“It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” – Jim Carrey
This quote by Jim Carrey became my leading star when I decided to try the online business. As a complete newbie, I could create my own business, thanks to all training, coaching, and support.
Do you need to start your life over again? Do not miss to try the opportunity the online world will offer you.
Click the start button below and get started NOW!
Want to stay updated on new posts just like this one?
Sign up below!
As a bonus, you’ll also get instant access to the Six Figure Mentors 7-days video series for FREE when you sign up.
Jan O. Nilsson – 6 Easy Steps To Start Your Life Over Again At Any Age (Part 2 of 2) <== Go to the top of page